- To maintain the highest standard of service
- To provide effective resolutions to the daily challenges presented by technology in education
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children through a safer recruitment policy
- To apply cost-effective long-term technology strategies, avoiding costly short-term solutions
- To build long-term client relationships through continuous infrastructure improvement
- To leverage maximum economy from the annual schools IT budget
- To always act in the best interests of our clients
- To provide expert advice & professional assistance when you need to make difficult strategic decisions
- To be fully accountable for the performance of your ICT Infrastructure
- To support and develop your internal IT staff
- To provide enhanced levels of communication through our service desk
- To provide Transparency of service through our online helpdesk and online portal
A message from Tom Carroll, Managing Director.
“Thank you for considering Our ICT as your trusted technology partner.
I have witnessed a significant period of structural transition throughout the education sector. Recent changes to the arrangement of schools funding has seen a significant increase in demand for the provision of ICT services from local education institutions, including primary schools, secondary schools and academies.
It soon became clear that the needs of the education sector differ greatly from the requirements of small business. Because the service and technology requirements were so unique, a decision was quickly made to create an independent division of the company that would exclusively serve the education sector.
Today, Our ICT continues to work closely with an ever-increasing number of schools, academies and colleges located across the UK. We have worked hard to establish long-term relationships with local educational authorities, and our dedication to the education sector has given us a key understanding of how to apply technology as an effective learning tool in the classroom and the server room.
We only employ the very best IT professionals with a proven background of working in the education sector. We enforce a safe recruitment policy and scheduled DBS checks for all new and existing members of staff.
I understand it is my responsibility to ensure that we apply ourselves to the best of our ability, delivering on the above principles, ensuring that we become an integral part of your schools ongoing success.
As a proud father of three, I also understand the importance of technology in education and the role technology has played in the long-term development of my own children.
You are welcome to contact me directly at any time through our normal communication channels to discuss your requirements in further detail.
Thank you once again for considering Our ICT as your trusted technology partner”.
Tom Carroll | Managing Director of Our ICT and Our IT Department Ltd.