ICT Strategy Consulting Services For Schools.
ICT has transformed the way that children learn and teachers teach. As the gap between technology and learning continues to close, it is imperative for schools to introduce an effective ICT strategy that will maximise the potential of every child by offering the best possible digital learning experience.
A wide range of ICT elements that are essential to the school improvement process and ongoing management are equally as important to long-term success.
Helping You To Achieve Your Goals.
ICT is an essential part of every school’s success. From our experience, schools always have different requirements from their ICT systems, yet the following goals always remain the same:
- Promote a safe and secure learning environment
- Provide students with the best possible digital learning experience
- Conform to and exceed OFSTED measures
- Surpass national targets
- Meet the requirements to deliver the new 2015 computing curriculum
In order to achieve the above goals, it is essential for schools to introduce an effective ICT strategy that provides a clear vision for the role technology will play in supporting the computing curriculum and ongoing school management.
Helping To Maximise Your Schools Annual ICT Budget.
The number of new technologies available to schools in 2015 continues to grow at an exponential rate. These include mobile devices and cloud-based applications used in the classroom for teaching, learning and essential infrastructure technologies that reside in the server room, including windows servers, firewalls, switches and backup devices.
With an overwhelming number of new technologies, a limited annual ICT budget and the continued pressure to surpass targets and exceed measures, it has never been more important for key decision makers to make the correct purchasing decisions at the very first time of asking.
Without a clear ICT strategy in place, your school is at risk of making purchasing decisions that will impede your learning environment and the school improvement process.
Meet The Challenges With a Clear Vision For ICT…
Our ICT continues to assist a growing number of schools by helping them to introduce a successful ICT strategy that meets the needs of the computing curriculum and the school improvement process.
We embrace a wider role in the school improvement process by consulting and working with your internal ICT function, third party consultants, head teachers and senior leaders. We provide a clear vision for applying a successful ICT strategy that is defined by the following evaluation process:
- Review of the schools existing ICT provision and how technology is used
- Assessment of the challenges faced by your school
- Defining the goals that your school is trying to achieve
We will deliver a comprehensive report, listing a series of recommended changes that will have a positive impact on school improvement and a blueprint for introducing a successful ICT strategy that will help you to achieve the following objectives:
- Define the role of ICT in the curriculum, school management and school improvement
- Maximise the schools existing ICT infrastructure to support the delivery of the new computing curriculum
- Maximise the schools existing ICT admin network infrastructure to support ongoing school management and school improvement
- Ensure value for money through intelligent purchasing decisions
- Establish defined staff roles, management structures and define the roles of outsourced services
- Implement ongoing ICT training and consultancy to support your staff in their defined roles
- Introduce new, or evaluate existing school ICT and e-safety policies
- Introduce and develop online learning facilities
- Introduce a long-term strategy to future-proof your school’s ICT Infrastructure
Three Reasons To Choose Us.
1. Our ICT has over 20 years’ ongoing experience implementing successful ICT strategies for educational establishments. Our team of directly employed ICT consultants all come from a background of working within the education sector.
2. Our ICT is ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller and a Apple Certified Specialist. Visit our accreditations page for more information.
3. We work exclusively with the education sector, providing a comprehensive range of ICT support services and solutions including professional consultancy, scheduled onsite support, cloud-based solutions and technology procurement. Be sure to take a good look around our website to find out more about our comprehensive range of services.
Achieve Your Schools Goals, Reduce Your Operational Costs And Improve Your Schools Learning Environment.
Speak with a member of our education team and find out more about our ICT Strategy Consulting services by calling 020 8501 7670. Alternatively, click on the chalkboard above to send us a message online.