Introducing G Suite For Education Services.
G Suite for Education is now the preferred application suite of choice for a growing number of schools across the UK.
The introduction of G Suite for Education has provided schools with a comprehensive suite of cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools that are completely free of charge to UK educational institutions.
How Our ICT Can Help Your School.
As a trusted and highly accredited ICT education partner, Our ICT continues to assist schools with the deployment and ongoing management of G Suite for Education. We can oversee a full Google Apps migration project for your school and we also provide an email migration service from your existing email platform to Gmail.
- Project planning, deployment and implementation
- Data migration to G Suite from your school’s existing applications
- Email data migration to Gmail from your existing email platform
- User permissions, rules and security configurations
- Ongoing training for teachers and students
- Telephone and remote support for the school admin department
For an annual retaining fee, Our ICT will provide ongoing management services, in addition to scheduled training sessions for teachers, support staff and students.
What Is Included With G Suite For Education?
- A dedicated Gmail account that uses your schools domain name
- Unlimited user accounts with 30GB of storage space per account
- Docs for creating and sharing documents
- Calendar for organisation and activity planning
- Sheets for creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Slides for creating class slideshow presentations
- Sites for creating websites for your class, or for specific projects
- Access to thousands of educator-approved apps, books and videos
In addition to the above applications, G Suite also includes a dedicated app called Classroom, which is designed to work hand-in-hand with G Suite for education.
Classroom helps teachers and support staff to keep classes organised and improve communication with their students.
- Create and collect paperless assignments
- Save time with paperless assignment workflow and multiple document copying
- Get more organised with student assignment pages and automated document storage
- Improve communication through online teacher announcements and class discussions
With the Classroom app, your students will be able to track their study schedule using a dedicated assignments page. Teachers will also be able to track student progress and communicate directly in real-time with all students.
Why Choose G Suite For Education?
- G Suite for Education is completely free to schools, with no nasty advertising banners!
- Always on access with 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Benefit from Google Apps enhanced security features
- Centralised administration for ICT managers and teachers
- An average of 52 teacher working hours saved per year
- As a cloud-based platform, students can create and edit docs, sheets, slides and sites together in real-time
- All teacher and student data is automatically stored in the cloud
- Google apps can be accessed from numerous devices in the classroom, including tablet devices, desktops and netbooks
- Content can be shared with individual students, across the classroom, or every student in the school
Our school would like to reduce costs and improve our learning environment with G Suite for Education.
So I’ll contact the friendly and helpful team at Our ICT on 020 8501 7676 to find out more about their services and request a no obligation quote for one or more of their consultation, deployment and ongoing management services. Or, I can just just complete the form below to request a callback.